Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's a blue Christmas

Typically I don't choose a color theme for Christmas. It is usually a very colorful hodge podge Christmas in my home. This year, however, I am in the mood for a handmade blue Christmas. Luckily the internet has a plethora of handmade Christmas tutorials. I stumbled across a very easy, budget friendly tree tutorial. As I blogged about in a previous post, I am all about yarn lately. I have more than enough yarn to make 2086430956849 yarn tree forests! I am really slacking with decorating this year as well. Besides the yarn wreath, this is the only decorating I have done so far. Oh I almost forgot to mention. Notice the nice apothecary jar filled with Martha Stewart glitter ornaments?? I picked that up at Goodwill for $1.99!!



No comments:

Post a Comment